The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
The Lean Startup by Eric Ries is a best-selling book about entrepreneurship and business strategy. Its aim is to teach startup companies the principles of successful entrepreneurship and it does so in an easy to understand and comprehensive manner. The book applies Lean principles from manufacturing and engineering to the startup world. It also outlines strategies for business growth and success.
Main Topics about the Book
- Building companies and creating products that customers want
- Developing a successful business model
- Allocating resources in the most effective way
- Testing assumptions quickly and efficiently
- Adapting quickly to ever-changing customer demands
Who Should Read This Book?
The Lean Startup is ideally suited to entrepreneurs, start-up founders and business executives who are looking to create successful companies and products. It is also useful for seasoned business professionals who want to optimize their own businesses.