What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to track your browsing activity and to remember your preferences, such as your language and font size.
There are different types of cookies, including:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are saved on your device for a set period of time and are not deleted when you close your browser.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a third party, such as an advertising network or analytics provider.
- To serve advertisements: We may use third-party cookies to serve ads that are relevant to your interests.
- To analyze traffic: We may use third-party cookies to understand how users interact with our site and to improve our services.
How Can You Control Cookies?
You have a number of options for controlling cookies:
- Browser settings: Most browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser.
- Opt-out tools: Some third parties offer tools to opt-out of their tracking technologies.
- Do Not Track: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to be tracked.
Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain features of our site.